Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Clip Art,have A Good Trip



This summer I returned to Mexico 2010, after twelve years .
escaped drug dealers and others who are not welcome ...

Milestones: Real de Catorce, the desert holy Wirikuta, Zacatecas, Sierra Nayarit, Guanajuato, Oaxaca and surroundings ... It is obvious Ciudad de Mexico.

between buses, minibuses and unorthodox steps, 4600 kilometers of travel, fostered by landscapes of trees, deserts, canyons, archaeological sites, and human beings ... ...

I met Rocio Echevarria, the tough head of the association who for decades home Huichol Indians Huichol helps sick (www.casahuichol.org). A person surrendered her I have the money, part of which result from the rights of the author of the novel .

I met another woman special Patricia Díaz Romo , the project manager "Huicholes and pesticides," whose link is at the bottom to the blog.

So fed, I returned to Italy, hoping one day inspirations breathe, to feed myself.

Walter G.

0 comments:

Post a Comment