Friday, October 29, 2010

Herpes On The Outside Of The Nose

So Mr. President?

2 Let laughter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMXTOic3gJ0
"I do a terrible life with inhuman efforts - said Berlusconi. - Work till half past two at night, I received the papers, read them and do not rest in a good mood, I make cards for the party and give direction to the group. This morning at 7:30 am standing. " So, is justified, "if sometimes I feel the need of a relaxing evening as mental therapy to clear the brain from all care, no one at my age I will change your lifestyle to which I am proud. I am a single host, I would say unique, joyful and full of life, love life and women. " And the "bunga bunga ", which has become a real torment? "It's an old story many years ago that made me laugh a lot. Also this time it made me laugh. "
Oh poor thing, he needs to understand ...
ps actually got an error, if we want to be precise, the story was Bumba Bumba and bunga bunga. If one tells the jokes would at least know the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment