Monday, January 3, 2011

Are Stir Fry Vegetables Healthy

EPA New Year to Crag of Cro

I want to start this with some 2011 shoot, I can arrange a quick meeting with Julius that rises from the sea and from that time no see. After a chat with a slice of cake washed down with a caffeuccio at Locanda di Piero, we set out on a little snow toward the cliff. The temperature is cold, after a few warm days, the mountains are now covering with cold and gray clouds. We approach the rock exchanging experiences on the days that we spend in our schools by teachers e. .. the dots stand for the thousands of speeches made and that I will not repeat not to bore anyone. Once at the base of the single pitch, the air gets more and more bitter, "you go Julie, I do not stop by November," he onset and fast and seemingly unflappable, salt praise, after all limestone, the beauty of granite. The shot is not extreme but the rock is not at all nice, so cold as it is. Scale not complaining too much, which I do a lot more when I throw the pads on and I hear them Granette for ice, "today is not ideal," snapped while strapiombino and passes the first ever arrival in the cold chain bloody the rock. I produced a small cut, due also to the skin cold, and now I bleed like a slaughtered chicken, well not exactly but visibly. The rope and the bear away the memory of my ab +, which is not a degree but a group, as everybody knows. The wound does not cease to bleed more and I wonder if I still have the plates. Meanwhile, Julius begins to sleet and while down from the shot that has just ended, we decided to throw everything into the bags and stuff the rounds, as they say. We reach the car without my need for any transfusion, platelets, albeit slowly did their work. With my daily dose of cold I'm going back to little house where the temperature is warmer where the granite ... but even the shadow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment