Saturday, January 22, 2011

Prop Plane Travel In Alaska

'drives out' in that of Lities

the initial crack
A couple of days ago, roamed the woods of Lities and looking around the Agrieru I thought maybe a short and easy way we could stay on the Durruti Column. Back home, I was rummaging through the junk and assorted climbing I've hand in the bag of nails, which I sometimes use for sending and bolted, and I said: "It's a lot that does not nail rising from below, perhaps at the Durruti chiodame I go with. " So I did today. hours Already the sun was shining but the temperature on my arrival in Lities was -2; sure that the environment would soon warmed up, I got the stones to the column, I turned the corner and I decided I'd climbed a pretty wide gap on the right. extraflat suffered planted on the wall to the right, a small joint next door at the top where I put my old nail similar to a small bong, go out to the left of the pulpit. I make a stop on some rocks, and I make sure to leave again for a beautiful wall notches, nailing or better nailed it but I would be the right tack, I get it all with nothing because it is not difficult. They are pointing to the first jump, oblique to fifty feet on the ledge and arrive at the base of a dihedral angle to the left, looking very interesting. I belayers are themselves anchored to a tree and partly in opposition, then we are perfectly in dihedral 3 nails, and now you slot the dihedral a bit 'unbalancing but very nice (and a nail on a string spuntoncino.'m On top (so to speak). Well, it came out a narrow street without being anything special offers climbing, albeit brief, fun and good rock and on days like this, warm and sunny. Basically I enjoyed it, I did a little 'up and down for the various maneuvers, I hammered on the fingers without hitting and how to my early days I only used the hammer and nails, well really I also stuck an old nut (not the soup) near a nail, the only tribute to modernism. maybe I'll come back to clean little something even though there is much to do. One way that if someone repeats, I will accept, bearing in mind that this little thing but ... sincere. I forgot, it's called " drives out " obvious.
- The Durruti Column is from the path that goes to Ridge Towers, 100 m. after the tree with signs to divert ds on stony ground and traced all. Arriving at the edge of turning single pitch 'Garabombo' a ds the other 3 single pitch is the initial crack on. L1 18 m. 4 ° sup. - L2 18 m. 3 ° sup - L3 first 18 m. 4 ° then 5 ° (3 ° sup coming to ds). Nails in place. Downhill walk in the woods

0 comments:

Post a Comment