Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Can Strenuous Exercise Trigger A Herpes Outbreak

SINGLE PARTY IN MILAN FROM

MILANO February 25, 2011 - Age: 25/35 and 35/50 DURING A simple pizza ...........
MEETING AT 20.30 AT 21 START PIZZATO
Carsberg - bar, restaurant, pizzeria - Bastions of Porta Nuova 9 / 11 Milan
Women € 15 / € 20 Men
- pizza with drink, coffee and lots of new knowledge.

An evening to meet other people, mainly singles, but all are welcome ....... Tired of the same faces? here is an evening that aims to create an atmosphere of joy banner missed with new knowledge ... please come and do not forget to bring with you the desire to know. E. .. who knows, maybe even new friends among your soul mate? And why not during a pizza? New knowledge will be possible in the cozy room that creates the atmosphere and the ease of a pizza company. After the first impact, among strangers, even the most timid will way of being comfortable with the sympathy of the staff that will be the unifying veneremarte .... If I were to describe the 'last party? A set of energies, each with its own purposes ... but what counts is the unity of purpose in a synergy of emotions as one of the fun, the desire to share experiences and joy to know and live ...... and then who knows one thing leads to


1 comments:

donald raymond said...

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for over four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HIV and Cancer) by this Man Dr favour and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr favour telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr favour assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Favour on (drfavour37@gmail.com) or call him/or whats-app +2348028081669. sir i am indeed grateful for the help, i will forever be great full and of course recommend you to the world and all my friends!! \

Post a Comment